I can’t believe Easter is this Sunday! Like Thanksgiving, this is one of my favorite holidays because it’s mostly food-based. No buying or wrapping gifts, just spending the day with your family and eating chocolate. For this week’s pin-spiration installment, I thought I’d share some of my favorite brunch pins. Easter Sunday is the most brunch-able day of the year, so you’d better be indulging!
1. This tasty (and healthy!) egg white frittata. How festive are all those fresh greens?!
2. Having a crowd? Set up a mimosa bar so people can pour their own bubbly. Put out fresh fruit & different juices for custom cocktails!
3. Serve these Brown Butter Bruleed Doughnut Holes while they’re still hot! Get the recipe from Joy the Baker.
4. This handy template for setting an informal table is perfect for brunch.
5. Every brunch (especially an Easter brunch!) should have plenty of beautiful, springtime flowers. Tulips & hydrangeas are my favorites!
Happy Easter, everyone!