Waiting to hear back from prospective employers is bringing me back big time to senior year of high school, anxiously waiting for college decision letters. I remember checking my email as soon as I got home everyday (this was pre-iPhone, people), keeping my family on high alert for any mail addressed to me, and stress-biting my nails. This is kind of like that…x100. How the f*** am I going to pay rent?! I knew at least one college would have to accept me–what are safety schools for, amirite? But how do you apply for a safety career?? Anyway, I’ve been checking my email every 1.7 seconds, and it’s becoming a problem for my mental health. So here is a
very helpful list of things to do instead of tearing your hair out 24/7, inspired by the show I’ve been binge watching for the past week.
1. Get your zen on at yoga. Save a couple bucks and try Yoga to the People for a “suggested donation.”
2. Try out that amazing makeup tutorial on YouTube! #EyebrowsOnFleek #ContourGameStrong
3. Go grocery shopping! Nothing will take your mind off of real life more than a stroll down the produce aisle at your local, grimy bodega.
4. Try to pick up a guy. Why not, right? It’s 2016, be the boss betch you are.
5. Hit the gym! That beach bod isn’t gonna sculpt itself.
6. Have fun on Snapchat. So many filters, so little AT&T data.
7. Hit da club. Get your grind on & turn off your email updates.
All gifs from GIPHY.