I shared my general holiday/birthday wish list with you guys around Christmastime, but here is an updated version featuring TWENTYFOUR things (material and hypothetic) in honor of my 24th birthday on January 31.
1. Better sleep quality.
2. REALLY REALLY REALLY good Neapolitan-style pizza.
4. A massage.
6. This way-too-trendy Chloe bag that I can’t stop thinking about.
7. To stay at The Plaza Hotel for one night.
8. Tickets to Hamilton.
9. Doughnuts from Kane’s.
10. To see James Turrell’s Roden Crater.
View this post on Instagram
"As a child, I wished to touch the light of dreams and bring it before the eyes of day, to build new worlds of light as powerful as the lucid dream." —James Turrell. Video still from the short film "James Turrell: You Who Look," directed by Jessica Yu. #JamesTurrell #RodenCrater
11. Those shiny number balloons that every basic bitch takes a pic with on her birthday.
12. Love Style Life by Garance Doré.
15. Lunch with Mindy Kaling.
16. A custom necklace from Smith + Mara.
17. A Kale Caesar salad from sweetgreen.
18. Warm weather.
19. A bath in a clawfoot tub.
20. Chocolate cake. (I’m going to make this one.)
21. A jacket exactly like this but with my last name on it.
22. I Hope You Find Me: The Love Poems of craigslist’s Missed Connections by Alan Feuer.
23. A Moroccan wedding blanket. (I regret not buying one of these when I was in Marrakech every. damn. day.)
24. A weighted blanket, which was marketed to me once as “Advil PM for your whole body” and now I’m going to die if I don’t get one.