Last week, I was nominated by The Happiest Pixel for a Sunshine Blogger Award! One of my favorite things about writing a blog is the amazing online community that comes with it. Whether it’s people I follow here or through places like Instagram, it’s honestly such a joy to connect with people who pursue their passions–whether it’s their full-time job or a fulfilling side hustle.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
I wouldn’t change anything! I think that everything does happen for a reason, and trying not to live without regrets is something I strive to do. There are some little things, like wishing I was better about not smashing my iPhone, but every problem has a solution.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Teaching, cooking, or writing. Maybe living abroad.
What is the thing you love to do the most?
Visit a new place.
If you had to leave your home and move somewhere else, where would you go?
Back to Amsterdam.
What is your favourite movie of all times?
What is your dream job?
Owner of a greeting card shop.
If you were to go on a desert island and you could only bring one food with you, what would that be?
Do you listen to music when you write your posts?
Occasionally. I currently have re-runs of The Office going on in the background right now.
What do you like to do on the weekends?
Go to brunch, visit someplace on my bucket list in NYC, and write.
Do you blog everyday?
I wish I did!
Name one person you are extremely thankful for and without whom, you wouldn’t be where you are today.
Very thankful for my mom, all day every day.
- What inspired the name of your blog?
- What is the last book you read?
- What is your favorite sitcom?
- If you could have one material possession, what would it be?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Where do you see yourself this time next year?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you have a signature dish that you cook best?
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Where is the last place you traveled to?
- Do you prefer the ocean or a swimming pool?
- Powered by Mangos
- Style as Needed
- The Student Traveler
- Jessica Riga
- The Franco Fly
- Food to Glow
- Orchids & Sweet Tea
- The Dainty Details
- Alexis Chateau
- When in Wonderland
- Young & Twenty